Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 141: Are we there, yet?

It's been a while since my last update. I so was hoping that "lock up" completion will be by the end of the month, and that was November (last month).  I got a call from someone from Metricon telling me that my SS has been away for personal reasons for more than 2 weeks.  He's not sure if our SS is going to come back or if he will, will get this assignment back.  The new guy who called me sounds very affable, and very experienced.  Here he was introducing himself as our new SS (whilst our former SS is on leave).  He'll be looking after our build and the first thing he'll be doing  is do a site cleanup and get our build back on track ... at least to Lock Up completion.  This was 3 weeks ago today.

Today, I finally got to meet our new SS, in person, at the site.  Since the last time I posted some pictures on the site, there were only some minor improvements.  But I was being assured that we'll get into lock up by the end of this month (December) and well into fixing stage by mid- January in the new year.

We're keeping all our finger's crossed.

Watch this space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment